- Join us for our monthly chapter meeting Saturday, August 24th at High Voltage Cafe in Asbury Park. RSVP here!
- On Tuesday, August 27th we hosting a private dinner and screening of “A Plastic Ocean” at the Asbury Park Yacht Club. This is a private event and seats are filling up fast. Get your tickets now!
- We are hosting a Locals Summer Beach Cleanup on Saturday, September 14th with our partners REEF & Jones Bar! During this cleanup, all volunteers will receive a raffle ticket to win Sea Hear Now passes. Raffle will be drawn following the cleanup. Get more details here!!
- On Saturday, October 5th we are teaming up with local favorite Joe’s Surf Shack for a beach cleanup in Belmar from 12PM-3PM! Details will posted shortly so mark your calendars & make sure to check back.
- The 2nd annual Sea.Hear.Now. Festival will take place Saturday September 21st & Sunday September 22nd in Asbury Park. Visit their website for more information.
Don’t forget to stay in touch and keep updated through our Facebook Page!