Join us for Surfrider Foundation: Jersey Shore Chapter’s Earth Day Celebration on April 20th, 2019 from 12 PM to 6PM at Asbury Festhalle & Biergarten!
We are teaming up with local non-profits, vendors and various sponsors to raise awareness and rally for the environment!
Our celebration will include:
– A clean up at Wesley Lake from 10AM – 12PM
– Kids activities
– Live music
– Spring vendor market with earth-friendly goods
– Local environmental organizations–get involved!
– Earth-friendly food and drinks
– Wetsuit recycling
All money raised goes to benefit the Surfrider Foundation: Jersey Shore Chapter
Learn about Surfrider Foundation and these local non-profits organizations:
– American Littoral Society
– Save Asbury’s Waterfront
– Clean Ocean Action
-Clean Water Action New Jersey
– Alliance for a Living Ocean
– East Coasters
– Christian Surfers Manasquan
– Community Beach Collection
Stop by the “green market” with environmentally friendly vendors:
– Goofy Foot USA
– Spencer Munson Art
Chances to win awesome prize packages from our sponsors:
– **A surfboard from DaveySKY Surfboards**
– **A pair of Sea Hear Now tickets**
– Surf Taco
– Lucky Dog Surf Co.
– Kim Marie’s Eat n Drink Away
– 2nd Jetty
– Eastern Lines Surf Shop
– Calabrese’s Barber Shop
– Shear Revival Grooming & Beauty Co.
– Lotus Trolley Bag
– Jon Bon Jovi’s Soul Kitchen
– L’oreal USA
We hope to see you there!