Surfrider Foundation: Jersey Shore Chapter is looking for volunteers to help with its 12th Annual Family Day for families in Asbury Park on Saturday, July 14 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM on the 8th Avenue Beach in Asbury (beach entrance just north of the boardwalk).
We’re looking for volunteers for
* setting up the event and breaking it down
* giving surf lessons & bring soft boards
* organizing and running beach games
* driving families from set points in Asbury Park to the beach
* registering participants
* arranging food donations beforehand and putting it out at the event
* serving lunch
* cleaning up the beach at the end of the day
Volunteers will be able to sign up to volunteer with Surfrider at the Sea.Hear.Now festival in Asbury Park in September.
Thanks so much for your help to run this great day!
Questions: Call Diana at 917-847-5542.
(Rain date is Sunday, 15 July)