Join us at the Dauphin Grille in Asbury Park March 5th, as we make plans for advocacy, programs and events for the 2013 calendar year.
We will be expanding on campaigns including…
- Ocean Friendly Gardens http://www.surfrider.org/programs/entry/ocean-friendly-gardens
- Rise Above Plastics http://www.surfrider.org/programs/entry/rise-above-plastics
- Beach Access http://www.surfrider.org/programs/entry/beach-access
- Clean water – Sick Surfer and Blue Water Task Force
- Beach Fill and Replenishment/Dune building
- Save Asbury Park
All of which are regionally critical issues in the wake of Superstorm Sandy.
We welcome all to come get involved and bring new ideas as leaders or core volunteers for our campaigns and events.
Also anyone interested in taking the lead as an event coordinator for the chapter is strongly encourage to attend.
If you can’t make it Tuesday March 5th come out to our Chapter meetings every second Saturday of the month.